YOU’RE WELCOME HERE!
Sundays at 9:30 & 11:15 AM
At Central, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at Central. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Each service to last just a little over an hour.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- Teaching from Lead Pastor Doug Reed or other Central Pastors.
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun and engaging teaching for your kids.
Your family will enjoy:
A place just for kids – Each weekend Central Kids, newborns through 5th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
A time just for teens – Each week Central Students meet on Wednesdays at 6:30pm (for High Schools 9th through 12th grade) and Sundays at 9:30am (for Middle Schoolers 6th through 8th grade). Loaded with great music, interactive activities, and small group time it addresses real issues teens face each day.